Saturday, February 21, 2015

KAMPHAENG PHET HISTORICAL PARK, THE PROVINCE I WAS BORN

KAMPHAENG PHET HISTORICAL PARK
Introduction About My Blog
Kamphaeng Phet Province is the province I was born. It has many places to visit. There are natural places like waterfall (Khlong Lan, Khlong Namlai waterfall, mountains with the green tree (Maewong National Park) and the place I am proudly sharing you all is KAMPHAENG PHET HISTORICAL PARK.
Place : Kamphaeng Phet Historical Park
Address :Tambol Khonthi, Amphoe Mueang Kamphaeng Phet, Kamphaeng Phet Province, Tel : +66 5585 4736-7
Season : All Year
Best Time : 1 Day
Open : Daily (Everyday & Public Holiday opened)
Facilities : Toilets facilities are available

   
Kamphaeng Phet Historical Park located in Khonthi city, which is now in the area of Ban Khon, Tambol Khonthi, Amphoe Mueang Kamphaeng Phet which was in the territory of Sukhothai during of King Ram Kamhaeng the Great. (It is mentioned in the stone inscription of King Ram Kamhaeng the Great)
Kamphaeng Phet Historical Park can take all one day to watch around by walking. 

There are 6 temples in the Kamphaeng Phet Historical Park. (Wat means Temple in English). My family and I visited here on the Year 2013 and enjoyed taking time at the historical place like this too much.
  • Wat Chang Rob    
I can explain easily that Wat = Temple, Chang = elephant, Rob = around, so Wat Chang Rob is as Wat which is around by elephant.




  •  
    • Wat Phra Kaeo
      Wat Phra Kaeo is the Royal Temple which is too big temple. I think I like this temple the most.

       




     



    • Wat Phara Si Ariyabot

I will share you only 3 temples as above now, however the 3 temples below and many more attractions are waiting for you to visit. 
  • Wat Phra That
  • Wat Singha
  • Wat Avasa Yai
My last photo which is my favorite one and hope you all enjoy my blog. Good Luck!
 
By : http://Sasithornp.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment