Saturday, December 20, 2014

WATERFALL TRIPS AROUND THAILAND

Talking about the places to visit in Thailand, the one of the most favorite place of mine is waterfall. I have been traveling and visiting many waterfalls almost the parts of Thailand as listed below for example :


  1. HAEW SUWAT WATERFALL
  • Location : Kao Yai National Park, Nakhornratchasima Province 
  • Part of Thailand :  Northeast Thailand
     2. KHLONG LAN WATERFALL
  • Location : Amphoe Khlong Lan, Khamphaeng Phet Province
  • Part of Thailand : Central Thailand
     3. KHUNKORN WATERFALL
  • Location : Amphoe Muang Changrai, Changrai Province
  • Part of Thailand : The North Thailand
    4. SAI YOK YAI WATERFALL
  • Location : Amphoe Sai Yok, Kanchanaburi Province
  • Part of Thailand : Western Thailand
   5. ERAWAN WATERFALL
  • Location : Amphoe Srisawas, Erawan National Park, Kanchanaburi Province
  • Part of Thailand : Western Thailand


REVIEW TRAVELING PICTURES AS BELOW :

  • REVIEW PLACE : HAEW SUWAT WATERFALL
I can say that HAEW SUWAT WATERFALL is the one of my favorite place because It is too large and runs over a 20 meter cliff into the a large pool below. It looks a sky-high waterfall for me ^^




Haew Suwat Waterfull has many trees and big rocks.



A big long timber of trees is very interested me and many visitors take a photo by standing on it like me shown as the photo. ^^






Haew Suwat Waterfall is in the fully trees and natural of this forest






There are many various big and small stones on the below.


My co-worker and I took the holiday to visit this waterfall happily. ^^















  • REVIEW PLACE : KHLONG LAN WATERFALL
I am proudly present this waterfall too much and the reason why is KHONG LAN WATERFALL is in Khampaeng Phet Province, the place that I was born. More than 5 times that I used to visit this place. When I was young, my friends and I always took a motorcycle to Khong Lan Waterfall after finished class. Once I grow up to be adult, I have been finding the free days to visit this place.











A big tree with the sunlight in front of visitors information center. There are the car park for visitors for service suffliciently. 







 White and Clean Waterfall


I don't know how to say, this view point is so great




There are some of The Monkey eating some food, but he is so cute and not dangerous to people.



  • REVIEW PLACE : KHUNKORN WATERFALL





















  • REVIEW PLACE : SAI YOK YAI WATERFALL












  • REVIEW PLACE : ERAWAN WATERFALL















WISHING YOU GUY ENJOY WITH MY REVIEW WATERFALL TRIPS AROUND THAILAND : GOOD LUCK. ^_____________^

No comments:

Post a Comment