Wednesday, December 24, 2014

WAT PHRA KAEW, WAT ARUN & THE GRAND PALACE IN BANGKOK, THAILAND

Wat or Temple in English is the place that I always take time to visit and surely that I will visit the the most famous temple of Bangkok like Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Arun. Two temples are very very important and famous to Buddhist.

Once you plan travel in Bangkok, It is the good idea if you choose to visit Wat Phra Kaew & Wat Arun because they are like the Landmarks of Bangkok. Moreover, If you visit Wat Phar Kaew you will find the Grand Palace nearby and is the same place in the Wat Phra Kaew 's Area.

When you walk in the temple, you will find Thai People, Buddhist and foreigner around the word take time to visit the beautiful and historical temples happily.

As we know that we can study the history by visitting the old places and Wat (temple) is the good choice for me to study the Thai Traditional Language, Social and many things in the past from the temples, so I had visited  Wat Pra Kaew, Wat Arun and The Grand Palace many time and always take the people to visit them also with proudly present.

If you would like to visit and find the great places in Bangkok, just visit Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun and The Grand Palace so that you can say that you really visit Bangkok actually.

Let's find my experience visiting the temple as below.


  • Place : WAT PHRA KAEW, BANGKOK, THAILAND


The Entrance to WAT PHRA KAEW AND THE GRAND PALACE





Fee : Thai People : Free to visit Wat Phra Kaew And The Grand Palace
Foreigner : 500 Baht / Person


The Girl in the Photo is my Niece





 My Niece and her friend are looking for something.















  • THE GRAND PALACE, BANGKOK, THAILAND 

My Boss foreign friend's family who come from Germany and I are taking  the photo at the way to WAT PHA KAEW



This THE GRAND PALACE photo is taken by me and I love this photo too much.
 (Sasy Pts is my name from Facebook account)


My Boss friend's family from Germany and I took this photo at THE GRAND PALACE


I took this photo with the Sentry


  • Place : WAT ARUN
WAT ARUN or WAT ARUN RATCHAWARARAM RATCHAWARAMAHAWIHAN in the full name.We will see the Chao Phraya River at WAT ARUN and along the Chao Phraya River have many other temples and the beautiful interesting places which need to take time to visit endlessly. 






In the end of the blog, I would like to invite you all visit WAT PHRA KAEW, WAT ARUN AND THE GRAND PALACE by yourself someday so that you will have a good day. Wishing you enjoy my blog. Good luck.

By : Sasithornp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment